Innovator • Storyteller • Changemaker
👩🏻💻 Hi! I'm an undergrad at Harvard studying Computer Science with a minor in English. I like building & researching impactful tools, especially in relation to accessibility, fairness, and efficiency.
🔭 I'm currently a software engineering intern at Dover (YC S19). Previously I've interned in AI research & SWE roles at IBM Research, MIT CSAIL, & Apple.
• Taking a gap year as a Soma Capital Fellow
• Leading a team of 101 from 6 Ivy League hackathons to build the ultimate virtual hackathon
• Reading the memoir "Remembering Shanghai"
• Learning screenwriting for fun
B.A./M.S. Computer Science, 2018-2022
• Courses: Algorithmic Fairness & Differential Privacy (Graduate), Data Structures & Algorithms (Teaching Fellow), Functional Programming, Probability, Tech Ethics
Cross-registered as Harvard student
• Courses: Machine Learning, Computer & Network Security (Graduate)