Innovator • Storyteller • Changemaker
👩🏻💻 Hi! I'm an undergrad at Harvard studying Computer Science with a minor in English. I like building tools that create social impact, especially in relation to accessibility, fairness, and efficiency.
🔭 Previously I've interned in AI research & software engineering roles at IBM Research, MIT CSAIL, Apple, and nonprofits.
• Taking a gap semester as a Soma Capital Fellow
• Leading a team of 101 from 6 Ivy League hackathons to build the ultimate virtual hackathon
• Wrapping up a summer class on fairness in AI & algorithms I taught to high schoolers
• Speeding through The Legend of Korra series
B.A./M.S. Computer Science, 2018-2022
• Courses: Algorithmic Fairness & Differential Privacy (Graduate), Data Structures & Algorithms (Teaching Fellow), Functional Programming, Probability, Tech Ethics
Cross-registered as Harvard student
• Courses: Computer & Network Security (Graduate), Machine Learning