Innovator • Storyteller • Changemaker
👩🏻💻 Hi! I'm an undergrad at Harvard studying Computer Science with a minor in English. I like building & researching impactful tools, especially in relation to community, accessibility, and efficiency.
🔭 Previously I've interned in AI research & SWE roles at Dover (YC S19), IBM Research, Apple, & MIT CSAIL.
✒️ I write about machine learning in Towards Data Science and AI fairness & ethics for my nonprofit Fair Bytes. I’ve also written over 120K words of fiction with 315K+ reads (fantasy, mystery, & drama).
• Taking a gap year as a Pear Garage Fellow
• Advancing AI ethics education through Fair Bytes
• Seeking interesting student startups as a venture partner for Contrary
• Learning screenwriting for fun
B.A./M.S. Computer Science, 2018-2022
• Courses: Algorithmic Fairness & Differential Privacy (Graduate), Data Structures & Algorithms (Teaching Fellow), Functional Programming, Probability, Tech Ethics
Cross-registered as Harvard student
• Courses: Machine Learning, Computer & Network Security (Graduate)